Monday, February 7, 2011

2011 is looking great :)

Ahhh it's been a while since my last post (sorry!!)

Well, Quick update - this year I'll be studying full time at bible college and will be working freelance here & there. Also will be looking to see if I can organize some sort of overseas trip possibly in the 2nd half of 2011 :)

What's been real exciting is that our church is moving venue this sunday, into the heart of the bays area! :)





I can't wait for what God has in-store for us this year!
I'll try to chuck more of my work on the blog too :)


-Jade 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks, Jade. Lord bless all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again! I should send you a picture of your article in our magazine. :-) I haven't gotten around to scanning it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks heaps Jodi! ahhh I still need to come visit you guys!!

    Hana - Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete